Our vision is to be one of the leading bespoke app development companies and a place where people love to work. To achieve this, we deliver quality apps and supporting software, on time and on budget. We will grow sustainably, focusing on long term mutually beneficial partnerships. We are passionate about our industry and keep up to date with the latest technology. The apps we build express this passion and knowledge. We have a fun place to work as we support the environment that allows developing software to be creative and fulfilling.
1) We do well by our clients: our service is reliable and we deliver what we say we will when we say we will.
2) We are personable: We build relationships with clients. We will understand their project and we are excited about what they are trying to do. We will endeavour to explain things in a way that they understand and do not expect them to accept technical terminology without question.
3) We are honest: We are transparent in our processes. We will not cover up or ignore problems, over-sell ourselves, or “blag” our way through things. We price our projects honestly based on how much work is involved; we do not pad out quotes with unnecessary extras.
4) We take pride in our workmanship: We don’t publish anything until it meets our high standards and has been thoroughly tested, and we always offer on-going support. We don’t compromise the quality of our work by trying to undercut our competitors.
5) We are innovative: We are always improving our processes and using the latest tools and technologies. We are passionate about our industry and our work, and build a wide variety of apps.
This video gives a bit of a background of how MultiPie started and some of the early projects we worked on. It was filmed in Spring 2013. Since this video was made, we have achieved our goals of working on creative apps, established ourselves firmly as iOS developers and worked with clients from all across the country.